2. run out of things I want and just start asking for favors
3. Have friends who give me coupons because there's nothing else to get
4. have happy birthday as my ring tone and owe the people who made the song a small fortune
5. know the exact time and location of my surprise party but still be expected to be surprised
6. respond to someone who says "happy birthday" by saying "no this is actually a pretty average birthday. How about you?"
7.be about ten times the age of all of my friends and family
8. never go to school or work because I can do what I want on my birthday
9. have many, many clones, since I had been born so many times
10. Just start telling people I'm "a lot older than I look" when they ask how old I am.
11. be able to vote, drink, and drive by the time I'm one.
12. set the cake on fire because there was no way all of those candles were going to fit.
13. get really confused when I turn older than both of my parents combined
14. Be the oldest person in the world as a baby
15.Have stupid broke friends because they spend so much money of gifts for me
16. Pay people with past presents to come to my parties
17. have a never ending supply of thank you cards personalized to every person I know
18. wonder why people make such a big deal of sweet 16's when I've already had my "sweet 1,600"
19. Have a very hard time explaining the 366 birth dates on my birth certificate
20.Always be a state of pure confusion.
You know what, I think I'll stick to one per year!